Europaeum Programme European History and Civilisation: Leiden-Oxford-Paris Programme
Learn from the best in the field with the Europaeum Master’s in European History and Civilisation: Leiden-Oxford-Paris Programme at Leiden University – a programme designed and delivered by three leading universities: Leiden University, Université Paris I – Panthéon/Sorbonne and the University of Oxford. Your focus during your master’s will be on exploring the processes, values and ideas that shaped Europe from medieval to modern times.
Choose the Europaeum programme European History and Civilisation:
- Graduate with a certificate from the Europaeum, an association of Europe’s top ten universities, in addition to your MA in History degree from Leiden University.
- Gain a broad yet in-depth knowledge of the critical processes, thoughts, values and ideas that helped constitute Europe from medieval to modern times.
- Spend a trimester at each of our three prestigious academic partner institutions, receiving specialist courses, lectures, seminars, and individual tutorials.
- Develop the specific research skills and knowledge to produce a significant piece of your own quality research in this field.
- Tailor the programme to match your specific interests or research requirements thanks to the wide range of topics on offer.
Please note that a maximum of 10 places will be made available on this programme; the Admissions Board ranks the requests on the fulfilment of the Entry Requirements.
Check out the programme of the Europaeum programme European History and Civilisation